The NDP Clown Show
What has Wab Kinew's NDP been up to so far this year?
- MLA Nahanni Fontaine travelled to Nova Scotia to help block railways as part of the illegal rail blockades earlier this year.
- They opposed our government's payroll tax cut, which will result in more jobs and more opportunities for Manitobans.
- They purposely delayed the tabling of the 2020 budget and important bills related to health care, education, and emergency COVID-19 response measures!
- Wab himself attacked our government's successful student jobs app, which connects students looking for work with employers looking to hire. (Side note: it was recently announced that Manitoba has the lowest youth unemployment in Canada!)
- MLA Mark Wasyliw insulted the good work of volunteers and charities, insisting that only the government can deliver programs and services.